This is a step by step guide on how to download photographs from your gallery. I use Zenfolio to host and deliver the digital files. There is no download limit so feel free to share your gallery with friends and family.
1. Go to your gallery and enter your password. (or click the direct link I have sent you via email)
2. Once inside your gallery, press “Select Photos” in the menu bar.
3. A “Download” option will appear in the menu bar. Click “Download”.
4. An option box will open. To download all the photographs in the gallery, click “Download entire gallery.”
5. Depending on what internet browser you are using, the photographs will either start downloading automatically or a dialogue box will appear like in the image below. Your photographs will now download to your computer.
How to save your favorites