I now have two studio locations I work from, one is located in Denver, and the other Centennial. They are a shared studio space.
The main studio I work out of is located at 13275 E Fremont Pl Suite #370, Centennial, CO 80112
For studio sessions please read the following:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early. If you are late it will cut into our session and we will not be able to do the full shoot. If you are going to be delayed for any reason whatsoever, please let me know.
- We always have water bottles, coffee, tea, sodas and snacks for you - and for you to share with your clients, ensuring no one gets hangry and everyone is always photo ready.
- There is plenty of space for clothing, including a changing room and bathrooms.
- Bringing friends along is encouraged. (especially for boudior sessions) Just to feel safe. However, please no mingling in the shooting area, while we shoot. There is plenty of space in the waiting area, which is just a few feet away. Part of the reason is when I work I prefer no distractions while I am focusing my attention on my clients needs.
- Please, absolutely no shooting with cell phones on set during my sessions with you, especially over my shoulder. Behind the scenes is fine but pre shoot or after shoot. While I like all my clients and like getting in the moment with them, I prefer to approve what goes out of me. So none of me in them unless I agree please.
- There is plenty of parking at the location.
- I typically will send you my cell number, but if I don't please make sure you get my cell number. Just incase I forget.
- Please don't forget to sign the agreement/model release upon receipt.
Available Studio backgrounds